Tuesday 4 June 2013

VIVID

wE'RE A vIVID mOB

This Friday we are let out after dark................the forecast is for fine weather, so it should be a fun night of light, sound and (inter)action.

There is plenty to see and do from the Opera House to Darling Harbour with interactives along the way.

We will meet at 6pm on the corner of Albert and George Streets, near a large red sphere made from witches hats which periodically emits smoke. The plan is to make our way over to the Opera House so if you can't make it by 6pm, then stay in phone contact so we can rendezvous along the way.

Please let me know if you are coming and also if you are around on the long weekend for a walk on Sunday morning.

http://www.vividsydney.com/ or http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/vivid/

Cheers,
Bernadette

1 comment:

  1. I will be there, although I may be joining you en route as I have a 5pm appointment in West Ryde. Bruce may even join us, as may my friend Narelle. I assume we will stop for dinner somewhere along the way??

    I will also be walking on Sunday, weather permitting this week.

    See you then.
    Marg

    ReplyDelete